Fennville Assembly of God
In the Summer of 1955, a tent meeting was held in the Fennville City Park. Twelve of those in attendance decided to meet together for the purpose of starting a church, and held the first services at the site of the current Post Office downtown. August 28, 1955 was the inaugural service at which eighteen people were present. The church moved to the Little Red School House three months later and worshiped there for the next two and a half years.
Ground was broken at the current site in 1957, and the congregation met in the finished basement of the building until the Fall of 1961 when the upper floor was completed. An education wing was added and dedicated in October of 1982.
Many changes and improvements have been made to the building over the years as we commit to keeping Fennville Assembly a place where the love of Jesus is shared, the truth is spoken, and relationships are fostered.